Oct 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Tonight was Halloween, and we had a blast. I was worried this week I would not make it for Cash to be able to go trick or treating because I thought that Palin would have arrived and we would be in the hospital, but we made it!!!!

Here I am 39 weeks pregnant, and Cash is talking to Palin in my tummy! He is really sweet and hugs my tummy all the time. He keeps running around telling us how many more days till she gets here. Which is now just one, since she will be here on Tuesday morning!!!
Here Cash is pointing to Palin. I have hardly taken any pregnant pics, so I am glad that we caught some of these tonight before we went trick or treating.

Cash was a pirate this year, and probaly the only kid who refuses to eat any type of Candy. He has not interest in it at all. My parents bought him a swing for his swingset for Halloween instead of candy since he will not eat it. As soon as he opened it he wanted Toby to go outside and hang it so he could swing on it. I would say it was a success! Look at the smile on his face!!
Once that it started to get dark we went over to the Funkhouser's for trick or treating and the Schultz's also joined us. This was Hunter's first time to go with us since he was walking this year. Here is Jayson and Hunter.
Cash and Cole had a blast chasing each other around the yard with the swords and bat since Cole was a policeman. Since I was not supposed to be walking, I only went a little ways and Erin was nice and sat with me on the curb while everyone else finished taking the kids to get candy. When we got home Cash passed out in about 1 minute and went straight to sleep. He was exhausted!!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about yall all weekend! Glad Miss Palin decided to stay put so Cash could go trick or treating!! Cant wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete