Oct 20, 2010

Lots of new Posts!!! Read below! Countdown to Palin!

I started a "Countdown to Palin" a couple of weeks ago, when we got to be 30 days out! I thought that it would help Cash understand more of when she would be here. That Saturday morning he woke up early and I got my scrapbook materials out and we start on our "Countdown to Palin"

We used scrapbook material cut up into different strips, to make rings and glued them all together.
We made 30 rings once we knew we were 30days out at most till she arrived.

Every morning when he gets up he gets to cut a ring off. As you can tell in the pictures it start off long, and now we are only 12 days away from her arrival, if she does not decide to come early, since we already have a c-section scheduled!! Tomorrow is my last day at work, so we are getting excited and getting ready!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea Mindy! I bet there aren't many rings left today huh?

    ReplyDelete