Oct 20, 2010

Cash's 4th Birthday Party

I know I am late posting pictures from his party, but better late than never! The theme for this year's birthday was Dr. Suess. I had so much fun with the inviations and cake and party favors for this party. This year I decided not to do the party at the house and have it at a place called,
"The Little Gym"!
It was a great place to have a party. When you reserve the location, you get to rent out the entire place for your party only, so you do not have to worry about other people being there. You get the entire Gym and party room for your party! Best decision ever!
Cash got tons of funs toys, to fill his toy box with even more!

Cash was not crazy about getting icing everywhere on him. He likes to be clean, I keep saying that Palin is going to be the tom boy who wants to get dirty!
During the party the kids got free time and instructional time from the instructors at the little gym. They have so much neat and entertaining stuff for them to do. The kids had a blast!
I can not believe that he is on his way to being 5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment