Aug 5, 2009

Is that my baby?

So I have to start this post by saying that Cash wants to do everything by hiself! EVERYTHING. Now when we go shopping Cash has to walk... He will not ride in the cart and if you have ever been shopping with an almost 3 year old it takes 5 times as long as he walks slow and watches every person.

So we were at Walmart get some basics, shampoo, hairspray, and deodrant for me and Toby, I had put ours in the cart and was moving on to the next isle and he layed down on the floor in Walmart and started screaming. For the life of me I could not figure out what was wrong, he kept saying something, about mine.. shdfkjlsdhfkjshl! Thats what it sounded like, I could not make it out. So finally I told him to show mommy and he took me to the deodrant isle and picked some up and said "Mine Mommy" and put some in the cart. When he was not looking I took it out, and put it back on the shelf, but he still thought that mine was his. We finished our shopping and went home.

Fast foward about a week. I could not find him in the house, and I called his name and went into my bathroom and he had taken his stool in there, and this is what I found!

I quickly ran and got my camera and took this picture. This is when I realized a couple of things...
1. He is not a baby
2. He copies everything
3. He observes everything even if you do not think that he is...




1 comment:

  1. Every time that I put on deoderant and Saige is in the room w/ me she insists that she must have some too. How funny! They'd have a blast together.

    ReplyDelete