May 21, 2008

Greatest Dad Ever!

McKesson
Mindy's Office (where I spend too much time)
For those that know much about us, Toby and I both work a lot of hours. My schedule is kinda crazy and I work early some mornings and late some nights, since my office is almost 24/7. Tonight Toby had to pick Cash up from daycare and I did not leave work till around 8pm. When I got home Toby had dinner waiting on the table. How Sweet!! But at 805pm when I walked in the door, he had played outside with Cash, fed him supper, gave him a HAIRCUT... yes, my friends I said a haircut.... let me say that Toby has never given hiself or anyone I know a haircut.. but he decided out of the blue to give Cash one, and then he bathed him, gave him a glass of milk, read him a book and put him to sleep and then fixed dinner all before I got home! WOW! I was impressed! Cash was sleeping when I got home so I have only gotten to peak at his haircut, but its pretty short and looks cute from whatI can tell. Once again Cash has the greatest dad ever! I am still not quite sure what inspired the haircut, I was planning on taking him on Friday for one, but now I do not have to. Thanks Toby, your the best husband ever!!! Thanks for being supportive with my crazy hours! I will post a picture tomorrow when he is awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment