May 26, 2008

Cash and his hat!

Since Cash was born I have tried and tried and tried to get him to wear a baseball cap. His daddy will not go ANYWHERE with out one on his head. But Cash refused to wear one and would take them off no sooner than I would put them on his head. We were at Academy on Saturday and he found this visor ( I am not crazy about and I think it is ugly) but he liked it and wanted it on his head. Well, today he decided that he wanted to wear it everywhere. He wore it and never took it off! I was so happy! So I am off to buy a cute baseball cap for him tomorrow at my lunch break.

This is his favorite confused look that he always has on his face!

Here he is blowing kisses at the camera!! Isn't he cute!! I just love him!

He liked the hat so much we had to wear it in the bathtub and he threw a fit when I took it off to wash his hair. That's why he looks so mad, I had just finshed washing his hair and he had just gotten done screaming at me in the process. He left it on even after I had him in his pj's, luckily he went to sleep without it. This makes me wonder what else he will want to wear as he gets older that I do not approve of! I think that I am going to have my hands full!!!



1 comment: