Jul 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my birthday! I turned 33! Thats sounds old... really old.. LOL!  I spent the day at work. We had a birthda breakfast with my office that morning and that evening got home to presents and cupcakes! Once we all got home from work we headed to Granbury to eat at Babe's! It's my favorite resturant for this area. It's yummy!



After Babe's we went home and opened presents and had cupakes from the bakery in Dublin that I love! They were delicious! Palin can't get enough cupcakes. Cash found the birthday hat that I had bought for Toby in February and told me I had to wear it. So I guess we are starting a tradition with the hat that when it's your birthday you have to wear it.  After cupcakes and presents we got the kids ready for bed, and Jon and Lois stopped by with presents and Colt (my nephew) to visit for a little bit. Colt is in town visiting for the week.  

It was a great day! I fell asleep on the couch at 10:00 watching the news... I guess I can say, I'm getting old!
 
The night before my birthday on Tuesday night a small box got delivered in the mail. Cash wanted to know what was in it and I declined to tell him, which drove him crazy.  Once Toby got home we decided to let them open the box and see what was inside. They opened it and it was a set of goggles for each of them. Palin thought they were for swimming and Cash knew  that they were for 4wheeling. We told them that they would need them since we were leaving soon on vacation to Red River. They were super excited.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete