Oct 15, 2013

Weekend

The kids and I stayed very busy this weekend. Cash had a football game on Saturday and we spent the rest of the weekend playing and making crafts. Most of Sunday afternoon before we went to the Pumpkin patch the kids played really great together. They dressed as superheros. Palin makes a great Batman!

 Palin even convinvced Cash to play with her babies. She had him bring all her doll beds and strollers out to the living room so they could play.
 Cash had an idea to get styrofoam cirlces and paint them like pumpkins, so we did that on Saturday afternoon. They both did quite well and there was not paint everywhere... I was impressed.
 We made painting with there little feet. They were both very unsure about painting their feet black, but I think that it turned out really cute. I also just noticed that Palin was not in clothes in any picture, not really sure why she was not.. I promise she does wear clothes.