Apr 25, 2013

Love them!

Last Sunday we had famliy pictures taken. I finally got some good ones. Palin I think has finally passed her phase where she went running from the camera screaming. From when she turned 1 to now, I have limited pictures of her because she ran the other way when I would take her picture. Here is the one of the two of them that they took.
 They are both growing up so much. Cash is about to finish up his year in Kindergarten, and we started potty training Palin yesterday. No accidents at school, just when she got home! Hopefully this will only take a day or two for her to catch on. I talked to Julie today and she is trying to break Blake of his pacifier, and its going a little rough, we laughed that these kids are going to be the death of us! But then you look at a sweet picture of them like the one above and you can't believe that they are growing up so fast, you just want to stop it and keep them small a little while longer.