Apr 16, 2013

Field Day

Today Cash had field day at school. It was from 9am to 11am. My new boss is awesome and made sure that I was there to be able to watch. They did an assortment of activities from long jump, to hurdles, to running dashes to carrying water in buckets on their head. Cash had a blast, and I got a lot of fun pictures of him in the events. The weather was great. It was sunny but not too hot yet. I am so thankful for my new job that made me able to go and particpate in it with him. We have only been here a month but it was so nice to see Cash playing with his friends already and having fun! He really has adapted well and has jumped into making new friends, at school, at church and at baseball. We are starting to get in a routine, and get busy. Baseball practice started last week and games start this week.







No comments:

Post a Comment