Sep 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Cash!!

Today Cash turns 3!! Is that for real? Has it really been 3 years? Wow how time flies. I took today as a vacation day to spend the day with my little man! We have had a great day so far. We took one of his friends with us to incredible Pizza and spent 4 hours there!! I was exhausted and so were the boys! Now we are home getting ready to go to dinner and then home for cake and presents! I have a ton of pics that I have already taken... so look for those tomorrow! HIs party is this weekend, so we have to get ready for it too!! I can not wait!

Happy Birthday Cashua!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cash!!!!

    love Mason, Tye and Gaige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Cash! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    XOXO, Saige & Davin

    ReplyDelete