Sep 8, 2008

The whole day on Cash's Birthday

Today was Cash's real birthday and I took a vacation day so that we could spend the day together, and we had a busy day! We started off by going to work and school. I had a meeting that I had to attend, so he went to daycare for about an hour. I picked him up and we went to see Toby at his new office. Then it was off to get a haircut. Today was the first time that Cash had gotten a haircut that they set him in the booster seat with out him sitting on my lap. He did great. He was a little concerned about what was happening.
Next stop was the Dr office for his 2 year check up and shots. He was 36 inches tall, you realize that it 3 feet tall! My best friend Julie is only 5 feet tall, so Cash will probaley outgrow her next year! He also weighed 36 pounds. The Dr said he is perfect and right on track for his age. Cash got a little bored waiting in the room for the doctor and he started climbing on every thing as you can see below.
Next we went to have our pictures taken that I have already posted below. We went to babies r us and when we were leaving Cash wanted to ride on the fire truck, my dad was with us and he ended up riding 3 times before he would get off! Thanks for all the rides Papa!

After that Cash and I headed home to wait for daddy to get off work and bring home pizza for Cash for supper. My parents came up and were here for Cash to unwrap presents from them and from us. He got his first remote control car. He is really starting to get into opening presents.

My parents got him an outside basketball goal, and he loved it. It was a little harder than we thought to put together.


Cash thought that it was fun to stand inside the basketball goal as opposed to standing outside it and throwing the ball.

Lastly we sang happy birthday and let him blow out candles! It was a long fun filled day! My 2 YEAR OLD is getting so big!! We love you CASH!


2 comments: