Sep 21, 2008

We don't like IKE!


Well, needless to say, We do not like IKE in this household. We spent 8 days without power and water, and it was horrible! We finally got lights back this weekend. My parents are still without. The week after Ike proved to be a REALLY long week. I still had to work, and ended up working a lot of hours. Since all the schools and daycares were closed we let our employees bring them to work, it was a ZOO!!! I am looking foward to a better more normal week this week. Cash was so bored at my office he ended up playing with a girls I work with daughter's my little pony toy! My parents came and got him on Wednesday and he spent some time with them to give me a break from him at work so that I could get something done. Thanks to them for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment