Jun 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Today was Toby's 2nd Father's Day. His mom came down for the weekend, since we both had to work yesterday and watched Cash. Today we all just spent the day at our house hanging out. Below is a pic of Toby, Cash and his mom before she left today, Cash says thanks for coming and watching me this weekend!

We have recently taught Cash to give kisses, he was giving kisses before she left to go home this afternoon.
We headed to the Woodlands tonight for Supper and met my parents so that I could see my dad on Father's day. We ate dinner ate Saltgrass Steakhouse. Cash loved getting to see his Papa at dinner tonight.

Cash has been really random on when he eats and what he eats, this weekend he did not eat much but by dinner tonight he was starving! As you can see below he could not get his bread in his mouth quick enough at supper.
I loved the face below that he was making while chewing his food. By the end of dinner he was almost falling asleep on my dad! I thought for sure he would pass out when we left. By the time we got home tonight he was wired! We put him in his PJ's and got him ready for bed, and he started running around like a crazy person. Toby also taught him to do the chicken dance. It is priceless to see him doing it.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment