Jun 29, 2008

Andrew Gets Married!!

Saturday we loaded up and drove to Tyler, Texas to see one of my best friends get married. Andrew and I have been the best of friends since high school, and it was great to see him get married and be happy. He married a great girl named Kim. The wedding was at a beautifil location and was so pretty. Andrew was part of my wedding party when Toby and I got married, and has been apart of everything that I have done through high school and college. We have remained close friends. I wish them the best!!
The new Kim and Andrew Marshall

Andrew and Me

This was Cash's first wedding to attend and he did great at it. He never cried or got out of control. See him all dressed up made me realize that he is such a little boy now and not a baby. Its pretty sad!!
Toby, Me and Cash before the wedding in the parking lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment