Apr 24, 2014

Zoo Trip!

Last Friday, I was off work for Good Friday and the kids and I drove to the Dallas Zoo to meet my friend Jill for the day. I did not tell the kids till that morning where we were going and Palin kept asking, are we at the zoo yet?


Cash got to feed and pet the Giraffes. Palin did not want any part of it. We got to the Zoo at 9am when they opened and stayed till almost one when it was starting to get crowded.






Palin liked looking at the animals but did not like getting close to them. She did like taking her picture whenever she would see something that she can stand by and take her picture with.

 The kids had lots of fun and Jill and I enjoyed getting to catch up with each other and spend sometime together. We ended the trip with a ride on the merry go round.

No comments:

Post a Comment