Sep 30, 2010

Baby Shower

In August 4 of my closest friends hosted a baby shower for Palin and I! It was awesome. It was all in black and white zebra and pink decorations! It was blast, and I got so many cute girly things. All the details that they put into it were incredible. They had everything that you could imagine.
Here is a picture of a blanket that my mom made for Palin. It is so much fun!
Her cake was from the cake shop and it was soooo yummy!!

Here is me and all my hosteses, Julie, Erin, Suzy and Dana. The girls put so much thought into it!!! They are the greatest! I can not wait for Palin to meet them!! Just a few short weeks! I have more pics from the shower to post later. Just did not have the camera right now.

1 comment:

  1. Your shower, you and the blanket your mom made area all beautiful! I have two gifts wrapped and ready for each of your kiddos, so I have to get them to you soon! Very SOON!

    ReplyDelete