Oct 6, 2008

FALL IS HERE!

FINALLY FALL is starting to get here. The weather is starting to cool down in the evenings and early morning hours! All my fall decorations are hung, here is the awesome fall wreath that my mom made for my front door! I love it!
This Sunday we took Cash to a pumpkin patch for the first time, it was a blast. We went with our friends the Schultz's who Cash is best buds with thier little boys, Cole.
At the pumpkin patch you can go on a hayride or a train ride. We decided that the hayride would be much more fun for the kiddos. As for Cash he was very serious the whole time on the ride, he was just looking around taking it all in.
Here is our family picture in the pumpkin patch!

Cash is posing for his picture, however he was determined not to look at the camera and smile at any point yesterday for me! I still got some cute pictures but not many with a smiling Cash. I think that he hates the camera.
They had a big inflatable blow up slide that you could go down, I thought that Cash would go on his own but he did not, so Cash and I climbed up the slide and came down, he giggled the whole way! Here we are at the bottom of the slide Dad was taking the picture!

These next pictures just crack me up of the boys, you would have to see them together to understand them, they speak their own language and have a ball together. These are just some candids that I took why were were in the pumpkin patch.
They copy each other in everything that they do, they chase each other and play like the best of friends!
Here they are watching an airplane that was flying overhead.

Here were our good friends family that went with us, I figure I would include them since I speak of them so much in the blog so people could start to put a face and name together!

No comments:

Post a Comment